Shine On tour dates

Check here for concert reviews and tour info
Karine
A change is coming

Re: Shine On tour dates

Post by Karine » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:42 pm

A review: according to the writer, the music was good, but the living room experience was more a distracting one.
I don't know how long this "concert break" lasts, do you think that for the other fans, it might be too long?

http://www.austin360.com/weblogs/austin ... -imposed-/

A cool experience for music students:
http://berkleecitymusicnetwork.com/2014 ... lan-event/
Karine

iarthur

Post by iarthur » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:00 am

I can see how someone might say that it could take a little away from the show but it shows a great warm side that is nice to see from an artist too. It is a great thing she is doing for her fans and she seems to be enjoying herself doing these little chat sessions on stage too. I know I am thankful that she had this in her show. After meeting her I really respect and love her more than I did before (if that is possible). :D

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:47 am

iarthur wrote:I can see how someone might say that it could take a little away from the show but it shows a great warm side that is nice to see from an artist too. It is a great thing she is doing for her fans and she seems to be enjoying herself doing these little chat sessions on stage too. I know I am thankful that she had this in her show. After meeting her I really respect and love her more than I did before (if that is possible). :D
All the reviews I read said that it was a fun thing. It was the first time I found a journalist who wrote the opposite, so I was a little bit surprised. It made me wonder if it might be too long for the other fans who want to hear the music.
Karine

livia

Post by livia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:15 am

iarthur wrote:I can see how someone might say that it could take a little away from the show but it shows a great warm side that is nice to see from an artist too. It is a great thing she is doing for her fans and she seems to be enjoying herself doing these little chat sessions on stage too. I know I am thankful that she had this in her show. After meeting her I really respect and love her more than I did before (if that is possible). :D
yeah! I think what She´s doing sooo great for us fans, its an unique experience!! She is more opened up than the early tours. I felt so surprise and thank her that she´s enjoying these moments, God, she has a good sense of humor in those unxpected questions like: “What is the color of your favorite sex toy?” Sarah replied “Nude?.. Skin tone? My favorite one is stuck to a very special man.” God, I laughed too much for the Sarah´s face. :lol: :oops:
If anyone missed it, there is: http://youtu.be/-82qcd9xm4A
Oh glad you loved the show, I can imagine your greatest love for her! :D

livia

Post by livia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:20 am

Karine wrote:
All the reviews I read said that it was a fun thing. It was the first time I found a journalist who wrote the opposite, so I was a little bit surprised. It made me wonder if it might be too long for the other fans who want to hear the music.
Yeah, Karine, all reviews that I read said amazing things about her living room and I think fans are loving all parts of her show! I read this "opposite review" and I don´t know if you saw in video that silly dancing.... :lol: I laughed soo much :D :
http://youtu.be/u9ilnUa92e8

livia

Re: My Shine On Concert Experience

Post by livia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:40 am

It´s not too late to comment isnt it? lol Im so busy with my thesis :( but that is a nice review Ian!! Glad you enjoyed all moments of the show!! :) I will die if I had this experience!! another night i dreamed about meeting Sarah!! lol :D

iarthur

Post by iarthur » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:43 pm

The living room time is only like 5 minutes or less each time so it isn't very long for everyone to wait. The audience seemed to like it cheering us on too so I think it is a fun time all around for everyone. I hope you get to have the living room experience too Karine even though you already get to meet her with the VIP pass. I wish I could go back and have a rewind of that night and experience it all again! I don't think I would change one thing about the concert!

Karine
A change is coming

Re: My Shine On Concert Experience

Post by Karine » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:31 pm

livia wrote:It´s not too late to comment isnt it? lol Im so busy with my thesis :( but that is a nice review Ian!! Glad you enjoyed all moments of the show!! :) I will die if I had this experience!! another night i dreamed about meeting Sarah!! lol :D
It's never too late to comment Livia :D
iarthur wrote:The living room time is only like 5 minutes or less each time so it isn't very long for everyone to wait. The audience seemed to like it cheering us on too so I think it is a fun time all around for everyone. I hope you get to have the living room experience too Karine even though you already get to meet her with the VIP pass. I wish I could go back and have a rewind of that night and experience it all again! I don't think I would change one thing about the concert!
I would love to have the living room experience, but I would understand if they keep it for people who didn't have the possibility to buy VIP tickets. I was lucky that my sister had enough money to buy them, but not everyone is in the same situation. This seems like a nice way to give all the fans a chance to meet Sarah ;)
Karine

DontTemptMe27

Post by DontTemptMe27 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:00 am

What an amazing show in Boston. We had the meet and greet and were invited on stage. I cannot believe this show. It was such an amazing memory and I wish someone else had videotaped it. I has my boyfriend film what I was asking Sarah. I asked her what her favorite romantic gesture was. She replied a poem. Poetry. I cannot believe I dropped the camera. Maybe one day a video or some audio will surface somehow. For now I have the memory of the selfie we got. :-)
Attachments
C360_o2014-07-19-22-14-55-135.jpg
C360_o2014-07-19-22-14-55-135.jpg (186.17 KiB) Viewed 21622 times

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:22 pm

Wow, that is a fun story! Thanks for sharing it with us :D
Karine