Post by Karine » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Review and setlist for the concert at the Fox Theatre (July 6th):
http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/m ... 4f250.html
Karine

iarthur

Re: Shine On tour dates

Post by iarthur » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:21 am

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 4864_n.jpg

This is proof that she is going over by the fans in the living room! Even talking and taking pictures with them!! I hope I am picked!!! This was posted from her facebook page promoting the contest.

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:55 am

iarthur wrote:https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 4864_n.jpg

This is proof that she is going over by the fans in the living room! Even talking and taking pictures with them!! I hope I am picked!!! This was posted from her facebook page promoting the contest.
She is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her in November :D
Karine

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Has any body heard if there's a Europe tour??

Q

iarthur

Post by iarthur » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:37 am

Unfortunately the shine on tour will most likely only be in the US and Canada as she has said in interviews but would like to make it to other parts of the world again in the future.

RiverOfLove
Fallen

Post by RiverOfLove » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:04 am

Just got home from seeing her for the second time.

Brilliant show! :) She was even better this time around, if that was possible. She pulled out some real golden gems from her early days, especially from the Fumbling album. I was amazed she played the Fumbling title track, since that is my favorite Sarah song ever, and I've always wanted to hear it live.

I also managed to get a really good unofficial live bootleg of the Cincinnati show, taped by yours truly. Listening back to it now. When I patch it up, I will send it to the admin here, if she wants it and can share it among everyone. I haven't remastered it or anything, and it sounds amazing. :D

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:47 am

RiverOfLove wrote:Just got home from seeing her for the second time.

Brilliant show! :) She was even better this time around, if that was possible. She pulled out some real golden gems from her early days, especially from the Fumbling album. I was amazed she played the Fumbling title track, since that is my favorite Sarah song ever, and I've always wanted to hear it live.

I also managed to get a really good unofficial live bootleg of the Cincinnati show, taped by yours truly. Listening back to it now. When I patch it up, I will send it to the admin here, if she wants it and can share it among everyone. I haven't remastered it or anything, and it sounds amazing. :D
Hey, that's fantastic! I was amazed she played FTE when I saw her last month, too. It was my first time, and I was suitably blown away. :D Do you have the setlist? It appears, from what I've seen so far, it is remaining pretty consistent, except she replaced U Want Me 2 with Hold On a couple of weeks ago. Did she play it for you? Can't wait to hear your bootleg. :)

This is the setlist from the show I attended:
Ed

RiverOfLove
Fallen

Post by RiverOfLove » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm

I don't have the definite setlist, but since I have the whole concert on my iTunes, I can probably figure it out. From the setlist you posted, it looks like she kept most of the songs the same, but she did play Hold On.

Those lucky fans that went up on stage...I suppose I should have entered the contest, but I then wouldn't have been able to tape it.

If you want a copy of this concert, I can send it to you. Just let me know. Not sure about sharing it on here.

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

iarthur

Post by iarthur » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:18 am

2 weeks from tomorrow I see Sarah! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Barra4189

Post by Barra4189 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Longtime fan here(20+ years) and had the amazing opportunity to meet Sarah last weekend in Toledo for the very first time. Below is the blog post I wrote about my experience:

http://barracuda0924.blogspot.com/2014/07/ol-55.html

I still cant stop smiling about it. It was amazing. If you can get a chance to meet her, I would do it.

Barra