Drifting

Re: Shine On tour dates

Post by Islandflyer » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 am

Awesome, Karine. I like the purple halo (Purple Haze? :lol:) too. :D
Ed

iarthur

Post by iarthur » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 pm

I have loved all of the videos from the Shine On tour so far but I found one tiny thing that I don't like so much and that is the lack of beeping in Sweet Surrender live this time. In one video I hardly heard it at all. I understand she is changing things but other than when she was on piano with the symphony in that version ( which is great!) it is a standout part in the song. Is it just these videos?

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:31 am

iarthur wrote:I have loved all of the videos from the Shine On tour so far but I found one tiny thing that I don't like so much and that is the lack of beeping in Sweet Surrender live this time. In one video I hardly heard it at all. I understand she is changing things but other than when she was on piano with the symphony in that version ( which is great!) it is a standout part in the song. Is it just these videos?
I heard it clearly from where I was at the Seattle show, Ian. So it may vary depending on where the recording was made. I noticed that her voice was much louder where I was, relative to the music, than in the videos shot close to the stage, for instance. I attempted to make audio recordings from my spot (about 25 yds in front of the stage) but my Flip recorder crashed and I couldn't recover anything. You're right, that is an essential part of the song. :)

Hope you get some good video/audio/photos. Good hunting!
Ed

iarthur

Post by iarthur » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Wow! She did Hold On last night from an audience request! 26 songs!!!

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:28 pm

iarthur wrote:Wow! She did Hold On last night from an audience request! 26 songs!!!
Did she start it by singing "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..."? :)
Karine

iarthur

Post by iarthur » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:38 am

I can't find a video, I only saw this on the setlist site.

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:19 am

I was about going to sleep, but couldn't let you guys out of this news! South America is in shock about this answer that Sarah did on Twitter's chat today:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Fans are asking hard at my page about contact with producers to bring her here, I really don't know if it's true, my day was a rush, it's past midnight here, and I'm thinking what to do tomorrow. Maybe contact T&P to know if they can accept some proposal about a producer from here.. everything happened so fast...! I'm still out of me..

It gives us more hope to an international tour, so keep asking her about Europe and other places!!

If it's true or not, I'll sleep smiling tonight..! :D

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:54 am

CarolCiola wrote:I was about going to sleep, but couldn't let you guys out of this news! South America is in shock about this answer that Sarah did on Twitter's chat today:

Fans are asking hard at my page about contact with producers to bring her here, I really don't know if it's true, my day was a rush, it's past midnight here, and I'm thinking what to do tomorrow. Maybe contact T&P to know if they can accept some proposal about a producer from here.. everything happened so fast...! I'm still out of me..

It gives us more hope to an international tour, so keep asking her about Europe and other places!!

That's great news, Carol! Your dream will come true. :D

And it sounds like the fans need to request more songs, instead of asking silly questions. :)
Ed

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:18 am

CarolCiola wrote:I was about going to sleep, but couldn't let you guys out of this news! South America is in shock about this answer that Sarah did on Twitter's chat today:

You could check who are the promoters that work with Canadian artists. For example, Michael Bublé will sing in Brazil soon. You can also check the artists who are with The Verve, to see who are their promoters in South America.
Karine

iarthur

Post by iarthur » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:11 pm

It looks like Hold On may stay on the setlist. She cut out U Want Me 2 and added Hold On. It says on the setlist posted that it was Hold On ( slow version). I want a video!