Shows and concerts

Check here for concert reviews and tour info
Empirejim
Drifting

Re: Shows and concerts

Post by Empirejim » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 am

I do believe she will stay with the same set list and you will be amazed with her FEAR. ;) ;)

hanzo

Post by hanzo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:04 am

just came back from coumbia, md show. it was an amazing show. setlist was almost identical, she did not sing 'illusions of bliss' :( . it was the first time i had seen sarah live since 2005. as always, she was wonderful to see. i felt the drums were a little too overpowering, as seen on the youtube videos, the orchestra was almost non-existent for a lot of the show. i was 7th row, dead center, so i had a perfect view. fear was definitely the highlight of the night....bring on the wonder was also very lovely to see live, along with forgiveness and dont give up on us, all the songs that i hadnt seen before. i hope she brings 'illusions of bliss' back to the setlist for the upcoming shows.

Debdixon

Post by Debdixon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 am

Saw Sarah tonight in Atlantic City. She was amazing, hearing Fear and Possession brought me back to 1995, my first Sarah show. Her voice is angelic, beautifully heartbreaking. None of today's pop stars with a few exceptions has a voice like hers. There was no Illusion of Bliss but I prefer Love Come.

There were these two people behind me who would not stop talking. It was distracting. I really want a new album. Luke and Melissa were incredible.
Deb aka ecstasythrumusic

hanzo

Post by hanzo » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Debdixon wrote:Saw Sarah tonight in Atlantic City. She was amazing, hearing Fear and Possession brought me back to 1995, my first Sarah show. Her voice is angelic, beautifully heartbreaking. None of today's pop stars with a few exceptions has a voice like hers. There was no Illusion of Bliss but I prefer Love Come.

There were these two people behind me who would not stop talking. It was distracting. I really want a new album. Luke and Melissa were incredible.
ya i cant wait for new album and tour! thats crappy about the people behind you, i think that would drive me crazy. illusions of bliss is not my favorite, i just wanted as much as sarah as possible :D glad to hear it was still amazing, i was real close to driving up there yesterday by myself..

::edit:: photos from columbia, md show 07-05-2012 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 744&type=1

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Cordogan’s Pianoland in Geneva will present a special “RemoteLive” private event by Yamaha featuring Grammy-winning, singer-songwriter Sarah McLachlan on Saturday evening, Sept. 29, live from her studio in Vancouver, Canada.
http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/otg/featu ... -in-Geneva
Karine

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Big gig today in Stanley Park, City of Vancouver. Would have liked to be there on this great day. :cry:

saraphile

Post by saraphile » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Empirejim wrote:Big gig today in Stanley Park, City of Vancouver. Would have liked to be there on this great day. :cry:
setlist (i may have gotten the order wrong):

{b stage}
i'm on fire
good enough
path of thorns
rivers of love

{main stage}
sweet surrender
loving u is easy
adia
answer
iwry
fallen
world on fire
forgiveness
fear
bam
possession

- [encore] -
angel
ice cream

btw anyone make it to the concert in her backyard the night before? i didnt have $2500 to spare ~sob~ :P
http://www.barefootinthebackyard.com/

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 am

saraphile wrote:{b stage}
i'm on fire
good enough
path of thorns
rivers of love

{main stage}
sweet surrender
loving u is easy
adia
answer
iwry
fallen
world on fire
forgiveness
fear
bam
possession

- [encore] -
angel
ice cream

btw anyone make it to the concert in her backyard the night before? i didnt have $2500 to spare ~sob~ :P
http://www.barefootinthebackyard.com/
I'm On Fire... Bruce Springsteen's song or a mistake in the song name ("Into The Fire")?
The private concert was surely great, I wish I was there.
Karine

Stormhaven
Building A Mystery

Post by Stormhaven » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 am

They might have meant Luke and Melissa's (Whitehorse) version of I'm on Fire. It's pretty awesome in its own right.

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 am

Stormhaven wrote:They might have meant Luke and Melissa's (Whitehorse) version of I'm on Fire. It's pretty awesome in its own right.
You're probably right. :)
Karine