random thoughts?

For all the random things in life
Karine
A change is coming

Re: random thoughts?

Post by Karine » Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 am

Crazylitstudent wrote:I have one more essay to finish today and then I have finished my BA! Well I have to wait till July to grauduate but I'm glad I will have no more work... untill the end of September when it looks like I'll be going back to do an MA! It depends on my marks for this semester but I hope to go back to do 19th Century Literature! :-)
Congratulations Ben!! I'm sure everything will be fine for you MA registration. :)
Karine

RiverOfLove
Fallen

Post by RiverOfLove » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:40 am

I've been getting a lot of joint pain lately, and can't figure out where it's coming from. I might make an appointment with the doc, just to be sure, but...I'm only 28! I shouldn't be getting pain in my back, legs, hands, and feet!

Worries me!

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 am

Karine wrote:Congratulations Ben!! I'm sure everything will be fine for you MA registration. :)
Yep everything went well I'll be going back to do the MA in September!!! :-D

I got my results for my BA yesterday and I got a 2.2, just missing out on a 2.1 because my exam results were weaker than my essay grades. So now I have a University degree and I'm carrying on to do something I'm passionate about! I've just over the moon at the moment!! :-D

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:31 am

Crazylitstudent wrote:Yep everything went well I'll be going back to do the MA in September!!! :-D

I got my results for my BA yesterday and I got a 2.2, just missing out on a 2.1 because my exam results were weaker than my essay grades. So now I have a University degree and I'm carrying on to do something I'm passionate about! I've just over the moon at the moment!! :-D
That's great! Bravo! :D
Karine

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:06 pm

I think I’m going to have to bow out of this forum now. I was involved in an accident in early april which has meant I have lost most of my sight. I’m told I can now have an operation which may correct this, but it may not. I have approx. 20% of my vision left and it’s taking a long time to read and write, (I’ve typed this on Word at 48 font size and it’s taken most of the morning!) but I can’t do this for long.
It’s being nice knowing you all. If things do improve I’m sure I’ll be here again.

Q

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 am

Quincy wrote:I think I’m going to have to bow out of this forum now. I was involved in an accident in early april which has meant I have lost most of my sight. I’m told I can now have an operation which may correct this, but it may not. I have approx. 20% of my vision left and it’s taking a long time to read and write, (I’ve typed this on Word at 48 font size and it’s taken most of the morning!) but I can’t do this for long.
It’s being nice knowing you all. If things do improve I’m sure I’ll be here again.

Q
This is so sad! :(
I wish you a swift and full recovery. I hope to see you back with us!
Karine
Karine

Ellie
Root Admin

Post by Ellie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 am

Quincy wrote:I think I’m going to have to bow out of this forum now. I was involved in an accident in early april which has meant I have lost most of my sight. I’m told I can now have an operation which may correct this, but it may not. I have approx. 20% of my vision left and it’s taking a long time to read and write, (I’ve typed this on Word at 48 font size and it’s taken most of the morning!) but I can’t do this for long.

Q
Oh my, that's horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that.... :( I wish you all the best and a full recovery, and thanks for being a part of this community. I hope things do improve and that we'll see you here again!! All the best!
Ellen
Sarah McLachlan Online - Solaced.info | Solace Elsewhere: My Blog
Member of the Hacking Team

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:31 pm

I'm pulling for you Q, hope you get better. It is not a goodbye, but see you later okay. ;)

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am

So sorry to hear that Quince. Just hang in there, you're gonna be fine. Take care mate...
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm sorry to hear this Quincy. I hope things get better for you really soon. :-(