Sarah and Friends Tour 2010/11

Check here for concert reviews and tour info
Empirejim
Drifting

Re: Sarah and Friends Tour 2010

Post by Empirejim » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:02 pm

WOW, WOW, I am just busting with this news. Thanks Miguel for that info. My day today is jumping all over the place. Got to get out there for my ticket. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :D :D :D :D

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:06 pm

No problem but we have sarahfan4life to thank for bringing it up first! :)
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

TheSquirrel
Full Of Grace

Post by TheSquirrel » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:05 pm

There are some happy fans out there tonight. I'm not sure whether this is going to be with a full band or some songs at the piano, but I don't suppose anyone cares. Sounds like a sensible way of doing things. Instead of massive huge major tour for a year, just spread things out a bit. Maybe this will mean she plays a few times every year instead of one year on then five off. Keeps people interested. That's if I'm right, but I'm usually wrong. Don't expect to see her in Europe but not sure it matters much any more. Might have ordered tickets for NY or Boston but since no one knows if it's going to be a full band thing I guess it'll save myself some money. Best wishes to all those who get to see her. Enjoy.
I'm an opinionated old tosser and proud of it.

Debdixon

Post by Debdixon » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:20 pm

TheSquirrel wrote:There are some happy fans out there tonight. I'm not sure whether this is going to be with a full band or some songs at the piano, but I don't suppose anyone cares. Sounds like a sensible way of doing things. Instead of massive huge major tour for a year, just spread things out a bit. Maybe this will mean she plays a few times every year instead of one year on then five off. Keeps people interested. That's if I'm right, but I'm usually wrong. Don't expect to see her in Europe but not sure it matters much any more. Might have ordered tickets for NY or Boston but since no one knows if it's going to be a full band thing I guess it'll save myself some money. Best wishes to all those who get to see her. Enjoy.
Its going to from what I understand be similar to her current tour dates. Sarah has a full band on the road with her. Butterfly B and Melissa do four songs each. That's why they are calling it Sarah and friends.
Deb aka ecstasythrumusic

TheSquirrel
Full Of Grace

Re: Sarah and Friends Tour 2010/11

Post by TheSquirrel » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 am

Okay, thanks Deb. That's got me interested again.
I'm an opinionated old tosser and proud of it.

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:05 pm

If anyone wants to post videos from this tour, please post them in Multimedia in the appropriate thread, thanks :)
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:06 am

Mon, Jan 10 Washington, DC @ Constitution Hall

this is where i'll be on this day! :D :D :D :D :D
now i wont be traveling all the way up to NJ for the christmas eve show

RiverOfLove
Fallen

Post by RiverOfLove » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:17 am

I just saw her live in Cincinnati on the 10th. My first Sarah show, and it was a great one!

I was also really impressed with Butterfly and Melissa. Especially Butterfly, I went out and bought both of her cds. They're great. :D

My favorite moment from the night was Sweet Surrender. And Angel was absolutely gorgeous, I had tears in my eyes during that.

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Stormhaven
Building A Mystery

Post by Stormhaven » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 am

I have a lot of friends up in the NYC area that I could crash with and I am seriously considering the show at The Beacon Theater - not just because it's Sarah but because that's a gorgeous theater. Does anyone have any idea when tickets are supposed to go on sale?

Debdixon

Post by Debdixon » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:58 am

Miguel heard 11/22 and I confirm it. Its on her official site.
Deb aka ecstasythrumusic