random thoughts?

For all the random things in life
Kaleysuncle
Drifting

Re: random thoughts?

Post by Kaleysuncle » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 pm

biancadantas wrote:
Kaleysuncle wrote:
biancadantas wrote:Does anyone else agree that this American Idol season has so weak men contestants? I couldn't watch the whole episode this week because I got really really bored while they were singing....

I love Crystal and Siobhan.
Me too and I also love Didi....they're great!
Yeah, I was sad to see Didi go. She's from the same place that I am. :)

In a timeless search for a love that might work... - Stevie Nicks

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 am

biancadantas wrote:Does anyone else agree that this American Idol season has so weak men contestants? I couldn't watch the whole episode this week because I got really really bored while they were singing....
I agree. It's the same old bland whitebread sort. Not only the men but also the women too, except Crystal. She's the only reason why I still watch this show. She's brilliant! :)
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

Kaleysuncle
Drifting

Post by Kaleysuncle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 am

Jessel wrote:
I agree. It's the same old bland whitebread sort. Not only the men but also the women too, except Crystal. She's the only reason why I still watch this show. She's brilliant! :)
You don't like Siobhan?! She's your style!

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 am

^
Well, I like her version of The Stones' Paint It Black but her take on Across The Universe and her teary-eyed response to Simon after the performance kinda drained me of the will to live. :lol:
To be honest, I actually missed most of her performances since I've been switching channels while watching AI so I haven't seen much of her. I'm too in love with Crystal at the moment lol. Anyway, I'll watch her more closely next week since you mentioned she's my style. :)

Kaleysuncle
Drifting

Post by Kaleysuncle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:07 am

Jessel wrote:^
Well, I like her version of The Stones' Paint It Black but her take on Across The Universe and her teary-eyed response to Simon after the performance kinda drained me of the will to live. :lol:
To be honest, I actually missed most of her performances since I've been switching channels while watching AI so I haven't seen much of her. I'm too in love with Crystal at the moment lol. Anyway, I'll watch her more closely next week since you mentioned she's my style. :)
To the best of my knowledge... Adam Lambert is mentoring next week so I'm sure Siobhan and Crystal will be fantasic.

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 am

^ Really? That would be cool. 8-)

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Kaleysuncle wrote:
To the best of my knowledge... Adam Lambert is mentoring next week so I'm sure Siobhan and Crystal will be fantasic.

i'll actually have to watch this week then :)

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Wed May 05, 2010 5:19 am

Why, oh why do I always have to hear Justin Bieber all the time?! :x Dammit, he keeps popping up everywhere I go lol! That annoying song Baby is starting to grow on me (and coming from me, that's saying something) haha! :evil: :evil: :evil:

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Wed May 05, 2010 5:52 am

Jessel wrote:Why, oh why do I always have to hear Justin Bieber all the time?! :x Dammit, he keeps popping up everywhere I go lol! That annoying song Baby is starting to grow on me (and coming from me, that's saying something) haha! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I haven't gotten the courage to listen to him yet....looks so boring....that hair is so teen....lol
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 am

A random thought is something in the back of your mind that you need to get out and say. To someone special or to just make a point or to give info to people. We have them every day and not all can be put to words. Sometimes, it is the courage coming from us that is weak at the moment that stops us from saying what we want to others. Our friends, or our relatives, or just simple strangers cannot disect our minds to find out our words which may turn out to be, words of wisdom. We, and us only, have the key to communicate with others when the time comes. So when that thought comes, random in our minds or not, it will be said when we feel good about ourselves. I hope you all will understand this moment of thought.