Dates for Lillith Fair

The topic for all things Lilith Fair
Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Re: Dates for Lillith Fair

Post by Crazylitstudent » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:14 pm

London, UK isn't even listed anymore! :| Something tells me that we won't be getting Lilith untill next year... :cry:

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Crazylitstudent wrote:London, UK isn't even listed anymore! :| Something tells me that we won't be getting Lilith untill next year... :cry:
I was hoping for something in Paris (I really don't have enough money to come to London and I'm not returning to Montréal this year), but if they cancelled UK, I think I can stop wishing for someting here...
Karine

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:06 pm

I did see something mentioned at the beginning about the UK but now, I just don't know. Maybe she will do the thirty-six cities here then move over there for a short stay near the end of the year. I hope you do get to see her and I know alot of people would turn out for the show. :)

Melann

Post by Melann » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:50 am

Birmingham (AL) isn't in UK ? But anyway, this is not London.
And I want to she'll come to Paris ! I still hope...

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Don't know what she will be doing after the thirty-six cities here. Maybe a break for a short time. I remember that she did mention the UK and to what extent, I cannot say. She is an amazing woman and with that said, she will find a way to satisfy mostly all concerned. Please have faith as a way will be found, I'm sure. :)

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Melann wrote:Birmingham (AL) isn't in UK ? But anyway, this is not London.
And I want to she'll come to Paris ! I still hope...
There is a Birmingham in the UK but the city that is on the list is an American one with the same name. I can see were you made the mistake ;)

I hope we in Europe may get something this year but I think it may be more likely that it won't be till next year that Lilith comes to the Old World.

afterglow_murmurs

Post by afterglow_murmurs » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Bought tickets for the Calgary show!! :D I can't wait to see Sarah again ... 5th time!!