Sarah's plans for after Lilith

Discuss here any general things concerning Sarah
jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Re: Sarah's plans for after Lilith

Post by jessiemonkey » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 am

i really wish she would do a solo tour for her album. why cant ash watch the kids? lol
i dont like any of the artist of the show im going to for lilith in DC. and sarah doesnt come on until 10.
i need more sarah!!!! lol :P

chadwick
Touched

Post by chadwick » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 am

jessiemonkey wrote:i really wish she would do a solo tour for her album. why cant ash watch the kids? lol
i dont like any of the artist of the show im going to for lilith in DC. and sarah doesnt come on until 10.
where did you get your tickets for DC, if you don't mind me asking? ticketmaster? i've checked out other sites hoping to get cheaper seats but i've been unsuccessful, which is quite strange... there is usually something on stubhub or eBay. i was looking for lawn tickets.
fumbling...

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:22 am

Seems like they chose a venue where tickets aren't distributed by ticketmaster/livenation (which is a good thing and somewhat bad... more scalpers)

Tickets are hard to find because some of the advertised cities are not the cities where the Lilith shows are actually being held. The DC show will actually be in Columbia, Maryland

http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/buy_ ... ID=1393438
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:23 pm

chadwick wrote:
jessiemonkey wrote:i really wish she would do a solo tour for her album. why cant ash watch the kids? lol
where did you get your tickets for DC, if you don't mind me asking? ticketmaster? i've checked out other sites hoping to get cheaper seats but i've been unsuccessful, which is quite strange... there is usually something on stubhub or eBay. i was looking for lawn tickets.
http://www.ticketfly.com i got 2 tickets paid 127 a peice for row Q it didnt give me an option to choose lawn or anything just best available. so i couldnt get any cheaper than 127 and service charges. thats the only place i know of that is selling the DC tickets.

@miguel, luckily columbia is only like 10 minutes passed DC :)

chadwick
Touched

Post by chadwick » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:39 pm

thank you guys for your responses. i'll have to check out ticketfly. miguel, thanks for the heads up on the actual city. i typed it in eBay and got results! unfortunately, the cheapest ticket they had was a $93 lawn ticket, which i can buy directly from ticketmaster for $57. the others were between 400-1000 dollars! :|
fumbling...