Jimmy Kimmel Live

The topic for all things Lilith Fair
Jessel
Fumbling

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live

Post by Jessel » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 am

I think Emmylou Harris looks younger, or is it just me? Nice duet! :D
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:03 am

Kaleysuncle wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCrxrMz-bQs

I don't get the comments about Sarah's mouth/eyes. She's always done that. I guess they should never watch Tori Amos live if they can't handle Sarah! :lol:
I really liked the performance, although I really think Emmylou didn't sound good when she sang the leading vocals. It really pisses me off reading those stupid comments, but I insist on reading, there was an idiot that asked if Sarah is with Parkinson's disease :evil: . At least, most of the comments are good ones....
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:11 am

Miguel wrote:Thanks for the link Caleb :) I missed this last night and only caught the interview portion at the end. Sarah and Emmylou were pretty much asked about the upcoming Lilith, the cities they're covering, how long it has been since the last, etc.. Sarah confirmed herself that she is going to be playing all dates.

The funny part about the interview was Sarah not knowing when her new album was going to be released lol :P
Hey! Does anybody knows where can I see this interview? I haven't found it on YouTube, just the performance....
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen