Sharon Corr

Talk about all the other musicians
Magellan
Touched

Sharon Corr

Post by Magellan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:24 am

Sharon's solo album "Dream Of You" is out or coming out, as we speak.
Nice cover.

There's a single, and video too. I have slightly mixed feelings, but it's pleasant and I want to be supportive :)

"Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CiC2wdt9d0

biancadantas
Lost

Re: Sharon Corr

Post by biancadantas » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:32 am

I love The Corrs but I did'n quite liked this song very much. It lacks some higher notes when she sings and I think the violin part sounds a little disconnected from the rest of the song. Although this comments I'll buy the cd as song as it becomes available.
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

Danyy
Full Of Grace

Re: Sharon Corr

Post by Danyy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

I've been looking forward to this album for a long time, I'm so happy it's finally out :D
I really like Sharon, she's one of my favourite Corrs, she's amazing with the violin and the songs she wrote for the band are some of my favourites (Radio, Long Night, the many instrumentals, etc.). I have to say that her voice is probably not as powerful as Andrea's, but still it has this soft, "soothing" tone to it.
She managed to do a great solo album, I haven't heard it enough to pick favourites, but so far I'm loving it: the lyrics, the melodies, her soothing voice (that fits the songs perfectly) and (of course) the violin solos <3
Carla

Signature and avatar by Ellen