Sarah's Concerts

Discuss here any general things concerning Sarah
biancadantas
Lost

Sarah's Concerts

Post by biancadantas » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:54 am

I've just watched a concert from 1994 I've got recently and I really loved. It's from Baltimore, 07/12/1994 and I really loved the video although it's not a perfect recording....I wish I could be someday in one of her shows.....
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

ecstasythrumusic
Building A Mystery

Re: Sarah's Concerts

Post by ecstasythrumusic » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 am

I have that same show. The sound is pretty good.
To fall so deep into you
Lose myself completely
In your sweet embrace
All my pains erased

And your mouth is all that I wish
Mercy of your lips
Just one kiss
Until I can breathe again
Until I can sing again

‘Cause I'm a trainwreck
Waiting to happen
Waiting for someone to come
Pick me up off the tracks
The wildfire born of frustration
Born of the one love that gets me so high
I've no fear at all

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 pm

I wish I could of seen her in 1994... *sigh* I did see her in 2004 though and she was awesome of course but the 90s were a magic decade for Sarah and it would have been something else to have seen her then...

Mallory

Post by Mallory » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Crazylitstudent wrote:I wish I could of seen her in 1994... *sigh* I did see her in 2004 though and she was awesome of course but the 90s were a magic decade for Sarah and it would have been something else to have seen her then...
I agree! I was lucky enough to see Sarah live twice in 2005 but I really wish I would've had the chance to see her during the 90s. At least I can pretend with the FTE Live and Mirrorball DVDs. :)

afterglow_murmurs

Post by afterglow_murmurs » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Crazylitstudent wrote:I wish I could of seen her in 1994... *sigh* I did see her in 2004 though and she was awesome of course but the 90s were a magic decade for Sarah and it would have been something else to have seen her then...
Well, I didn't see Sarah in '94, but ... I did see her in '97, at Lilith '98, and at Lilith '99. All three were AMAZING experiences!

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm

afterglow_murmurs wrote:
Well, I didn't see Sarah in '94, but ... I did see her in '97, at Lilith '98, and at Lilith '99. All three were AMAZING experiences!
What I wouldn't give for a time machine that could take me back to the origonal Lilith too.... *sigh* I really do think I was born 10 years too early in the wrong country! :lol:

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm

I just bought my ticket for her show in Montreal. I am just busting :D I took VIP so I can get to see her after the show. Anyone else going to Montreal. I am just buzzing with energy and can't sit still. Love that lady, love her songs and love life at the moment. ;)

afterglow_murmurs

Post by afterglow_murmurs » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm

WolfmanJack wrote:I just bought my ticket for her show in Montreal. I am just busting :D I took VIP so I can get to see her after the show. Anyone else going to Montreal. I am just buzzing with energy and can't sit still. Love that lady, love her songs and love life at the moment. ;)
Wow, I'm VERY excited for you! I hope you have a fabulous time (which I'm sure you will!). I bought tickets to the Calgary Lilith, not VIP unfortunately, but I'm still very much excited to see Sarah (for the 5th time). :D

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 am

That's more times then I've seen her. However, to stand next to her and get a pic or talk to her for only a moment is in itself, a great accomplishment in my life's plan so to speak. :D

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am

WolfmanJack wrote:That's more times then I've seen her. However, to stand next to her and get a pic or talk to her for only a moment is in itself, a great accomplishment in my life's plan so to speak. :D

your so lucky, im def. gonna try to get the VIP too!! :D